Tuesday 31 July 2012

The useless night owl...

Hello there.

I'm a bit useless today because I stayed up too late watching 'Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me' and sketching ideas for the upcoming Twin Peaks Festival UK art gallery :) 

I've been just about able to photograph and scan all the new paintings ahead of tomorrow's shop update.

'Mary and the Frog' Watercolour. 5" x7"

'A Basket Of Kittens' Watercolour. 5" x 7"

and you know this from the last blog post :)

This set-up seems to work fine, but I really should sort out a better place to take photographs, as you can see!
That is our little conservatory, where of course the light is fantastic.

Now to write the item descriptions...and go forage for tonight's dinner (do I risk those big, black rain clouds out there with no umbrella?)

Hope you're having a great week so far!

xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment