Tuesday 25 September 2012

Halloween stationery!

Hallo! I know I know - it's a little early for Halloween things, but I'm getting excited about it! Firstly, Amelia will be having a party, inviting her school friends around, making gooey things and watching scary movies. She'll be designing her own invitations too!

I've also sorted out a few Halloweeny invitations for you guys - these little notecard/postcard sets, featuring two of my illustrations - 'Jesamine and Nikita' and 'Anouk in the Pumpkin Patch'.

There are a few packs to choose from, so have a look around the 'Stationery' section if you like :)

Mixed pack - five of each design - CLICK HERE TO SEE THEM ON ETSY
 
Ick! You know, I always feel a bit weird about the shameless self-promotion. I think it's a problem we British people tend to have.
I have to tell myself:
"STOP IT! This is your livelihood and you're entitled to tell anyone interested about any new creations. if they don't like it, they can just look elsewhere. Simple."
 
OK. That's better. Thank you. Now time for some dinner-making and more glitter-applying. Let's hope I don't get them confused with each other...
 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment