Tuesday 9 October 2012

A Vintage Patina

Hello there. I trust this week is treating you well? Listen to me - you can blame series 3 of Downton Abbey for that rather toffee-nosed language.
 
Talking of vintagey-style things, we visited the Imperial War Museum in Waterloo on Saturday and I took a few snaps. (Sorry I didn't get to post them on the Facebook page yesterday - I was floored by another migraine).

Amelia tries out the Anderson shelter. "No - I think I prefer my own bed..." There's a surprise...
 
Although that chair looks comfy!
 
Let's see what's on the radio...
 
Make ourselves a nice cuppa 
 
...and have a little slice of pie. Apple? Rhubarb? Blackcurrant?
 
Lovely! Oh and I've been designing a little bit of packaging for the new magnets, which will be popping into the shop within the next couple of weeks:
 
Hoping you're warm and well-fed this week!
 
xxx
 
 


 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment