Friday 5 October 2012

Friday Hello

Hello lovely, lovely people!
That is one of our wonderful sunflowers. I'm beginning to chop a few of them as they're starting to get frosted and it would be such a huge shame to lose them. We left last year's for the birds, but they didn't touch them, so I won't leave them all out this year...just a few.
 
I have a head filled with ideas today and am trying to work on them, but...my head also decided to fill with migraine. It's now past the stage of being unable to see, paint or read so hopefully, the pain won't kick in too badly and I won't be forced to cower under my duvet!
 
There are lots of cards to get through, a couple of paintings to finish up, and something I was ironing earlier...
Here are a few more photos from the (ever-messy) work station.


 
Happy Friday!
 
x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment