Thursday 29 November 2012

Christmas pendant necklaces

Happy Thursday to you!
Well, as you can see, I've redecorated (again) around here. The old design just looked unfinished and not very professional. this is somewhat better, methinks.
Also, there are changes afoot in the shop which you can see from the sidebar there >>
...We have NEW PENDANATS!

While threading and taking photos of them (by fairylight), I have been listening to French music. This Magritte tune is one of my favourites, with lyrics such as "cette un croissant de lune" :)
 
 

 
Yay! Really, I've been meaning to get around to them for ages, but other projects got in the way. Must stay focused!
There's still time to ship around the world in time for Christmas (I'd recommend you order before the end of the first week of December if you see anything you like though).
We have two circus girls (above and below)
A Mr Darcy for you die-hard Pride and Prejudice fans!
 

Red hair and pink ribbon wowzers - not for the feint-hearted! ...and a few more ladies too!



 
Hope you like them!

 
I have to go now because my fingers are freezing and I can't type too well anymore!
 
Toodlepip!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment