Monday 12 November 2012

Mini Photo Diary


A couple of shots of something I was messing about with at the end of last week - a jade cabochon on an aged bronze adjustable ring, adorned with teeny tiny cogs and watch parts. I adore Steampunk and realised it's about time I created some items of my own. There are a few more jewellery items I'm still working on. I'll let you know if they work out. Who knows - some might even creep into the shop if they're good enough ;)

Our kitchen shelf. I might get more of the toadstool wallpaper printed just to go at the back there!

I picked up this extra-cute plate from Tiger Stores yesterday and decided to serve a spring onion garnish to go with our hearty winter stew (which can turn it's hand to many styles - we also garnished with mustard, cheese, chilli or fajita seasoning, so we could choose what we wanted. YUM!)
 
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment